Tuesday, August 6, 2013

blessed girl

yesterday 5th august 2013

After India trip, i really felt i'm so blessed.
There are million of thing, thank God for every blessing

1.yesterday, 狗狗walked around half km just to give me a surprise.. The surprise is --- webcam with me!!!!
This is nothing to them, but it mean so much to me.. i was so touched and it bring me to tears

2. I met a bunch of guy in the science exhibition, and we're eventually sharing about the coronary heart disease stuff, i'm having a good time that day... and before i went back guest house, we had a nice shot with the heart... haha.. and the teacher ask me to take a group picture with them,and i feel so surprise and touched.. and i'm happy to join in.. I gave them my email to them, in case they got something to ask, we still can chat... but too bad they doesn't have any email nor facebook account.. but they jot down mine.. At first, i thought they will just forget about me and my email.. Yesterday only i knew, they took it so seriously, and he said he EAGERLY wanted to find me in my email, but i didn't reply him.. (maybe I've accidentally delete the email =(     ) and then he get me in my facebook, and he said he just simply wanted to try whether he can find me in facebook.. because before that, i didn't told him that he can find me in facebook with that email...The most important thing that make me tears is that, he purposely registered a facebook account and also an email, just to keep in touch with me!!!!!!!!! How sweet he is?? I'm so touched man.. I really didn't thought of he would do such thing, i really felt they will just forget about me..

When i reach home, the only thing that strike me is
" who am I?? you guy love me so much, i'm just simply too blessed !!!!!!!!!!!

This thing happen, but in return i got them, and it's truly worth it.. I really love them..

No comments:

Post a Comment